Who you’ll be working for:
Grant Westfield is the UK industry leader for the design and manufacture of high end panelling solutions and is home to the UK's leading bathroom panel brand "Multipanel". Over 100 years of experience and continued investment sees Grant Westfield manufacturing over 8,000 panels a week for distribution throughout the UK and Northern Europe via Merchants, Bathroom Showrooms and leading online e-tailers.
The Finance team is currently expanding and are looking for an apprentice to join where they will have the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of duties. This amazing opportunity has become available for a confident and personable individual to join Grant Westfield as their Finance Administration Apprentice.
- Overseeing all aspects of purchase ledger
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- General administrative duties
- Liaise with customers via Outlook
- Ability to process in multiple currencies
- Processing purchase invoices
- Preparing and running BACS payments on a weekly/monthly basis
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Respond to queries as and when required
What we are looking for:
- Friendly, approachable and cooperative
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Actively listens to co-workers and customers to gain a better understanding of their concerns and needs
- Uses critical thinking to analyse the situation and establish course of action
- Demonstrates a real desire to learn and support the team
- Constantly seeks ways to improve processes, products or services
- Performs tasks accurately and thoroughly; double-checks the accuracy of work and ensures client expectations are met and exceeded
£18,000 per annum with performance based salary increases.
36.5 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5pm, Friday 8:30am – 4pm, 1 hour lunch break.
- Life cover is provided for all employees at the value of two times annual salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme which is paid out in the January payroll
- Health Cash Plan which helps employees cover the cost of everyday healthcare needs by providing cashback options e.g dental, optical costs
- 30 days holiday per year including statutory holidays. Holiday purchase scheme is available allowing the purchase of up to an additional 10 days holiday per year
- Internal and external training provided
- Performance based salary increases
- Career progression
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!