Recruitment Intern (6 or 12 months)About Us:
We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet.
At SLB we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. That is our purpose. As innovators, that's been our mission for 100 years. We are facing the world's greatest balancing act- how to simultaneously reduce emissions and meet the world's growing energy demands. We're working on that answer. Every day, a step closer.
Our collective future depends on decarbonizing the fossil fuel industry, while innovating a new energy landscape. It's what drives us. Ensuring progress for people and the planet, on the journey to net zero and beyond. For a balanced planet.
With our 80 Technology centers and 4 research centers around the world, we are continuously developing new tools and services to keep us at the forefront of our industry and to meet the challenges of our industry.
More than 98,000 employees over 120 countries already started their SLB journeys. Start yours now!Location:
Abingdon Technology CentreJob Summary:
The Position holder is responsible for supporting the Digital Talent Acquisition function as a Recruitment Intern, assisting with the entire recruitment process. The position reports to the UK Digital Technology Recruiter. Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams.Responsibilties & Duties:
- Attendance at career fairs to attract new talent.
- Organization of internal recruitment activities/events
- Requirements gathering from hiring managers.
- Sourcing, interviewing, and offering new hires.
- Coordinates onboarding of new candidates, assisting with document collection, medical and visa support
- Supporting the intake of new interns - 3rd year placements and Field Summer Internships
- Processing candidate expenses
- Submitting requests for purchase orders
- Maintaining relationships with universities throughout Europe
- In the process of obtaining a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business Management, HR, Psychology, Social Sciences)
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
We are open to flexible, hybrid working with a combination of on-site & home working days.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.