Our client, a Global Consultancy , are looking for a Graduate Recruiter to join their Early Talent Team.
The core responsibility of the Graduate Recruiter is the sourcing and selection of diverse graduate talent to fill a high volume of roles in our Technology Graduate Programmes. The Technology Recruitment Specialist will need to develop innovative sourcing strategies to deliver against an urgent business need in a competitive market for technology talent.
- Design and deliver a sourcing strategy to generate quality diverse graduate applications to fill a high volume of technology graduate roles
- Create and launch a range of sourcing initiatives - identifying new ways to source talent in a very overcrowded marketplace
- Leverage LinkedIn, multiple job boards and 3rd party vendors to build a pipeline of top talent
- Screen high volume applications and interview candidates at final stage Assessment Centre
- Manage candidate pipelines. Connect with candidates to keep them engaged as they progress through the assessment process providing an excellent candidate experience
- Stakeholder management of any key hiring managers / business partners
- Recruitment analytics and reporting
- Excellent market knowledge
- Understanding of technology roles, skills sets, certifications and transferable skills
- Strong experience in resourcing for high volume technology roles
- Confident user of LinkedIn and job boards to generate applications
- Understanding of the Early Talent Recruitment Market and student job search trends
- Employment law regarding Selection and Assessment (e.g. data privacy, discrimination)
- Knowledge of Selection and Assessment processes/best practice
- Project Management skills
- Reporting and Analytics
- Data literate - able to identify themes and trends in applicant and hire data
- Competent Excel skills
HYBRID MODEL - 2/3 days remote per week
If you tick all of the above, apply today!