EMA Training are supporting this business based in Ashbourne to find their next apprentice.
Join the TecInteractive team where you will play a key role in promoting innovative audio-visual solutions. This is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the fast-paced world of AV tech and marketing, working closely with the Marketing Manager and senior management team.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Update and maintain the company website, ensuring content is relevant, up-to-date, and optimised for search engines
- Create and schedule posts on LinkedIn and maintain a social content calendar
- Develop and upload case studies and blogs to the website
- Design and implement targeted email marketing campaigns to engage potential customers and maintain relationships with existing ones
- Collaborate with the sales team to create impactful sales presentations and collateral, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines
- Assist in the creation of brochures, fact sheets, and other promotional materials
- Conduct research into potential prospects to identify new business opportunities
- Analyse competitor strategies, offerings, and market positioning to identify trends and gaps in the market
- The successful candidate would need to be comfortable around dogs as there is a 4 legged employee called Jasper!
Annual wage: £14,000 - This wage could potentially be increased depending on the experience the successful candidate has to offer the role. Working week: Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm with the possible option of flexible working hours after the probation period. Total hours per week: 37.5 hours a week Expected duration: 15 Months What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
- Training will be delivered from the EMA training hub in Derby city centre.
The 3 core knowledge units are as follows:
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principle
In addition to the modules above, you will also study towards the Google Analytics vendor qualification, and you will be also be invited to attend portfolio sessions towards the end of the apprenticeship. Further support will be provided to you through your Digital Coach / Mentor via onsite visits and remote communication.
What are they looking for ?
- GCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade C/4) is essential
- A Level or equivalent English (Grade C) desirable
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
If your eager to kickstart your career - APPLY TODAY!