EMA are supporting DSL group find their next apprentice! We are looking for a confident, driven individual to become part of our growing business. You will be responsible for various design tasks and ongoing projects within the company and for our multitude of clients.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Managing and maintaining key marketing channels, including digital, offline and social media
- Planning and delivering tactical integrated marketing campaigns
- Managing the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers (incl. agencies) and partner organisations
- Collecting and analysing research information to understand target audience behaviour and views across the market in general and the marketing mix
- Assisting in the achievement of brand positioning to agreed guidelines
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
Annual wage: £18,000- Salary up to £20,000 depending on experience Working week: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm with a Total hours per week: 37.5 Expected duration: 15 Months What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Marketing Executive Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Face to face training sessions will be delivered from the state-of-the-art EMA Training hub on Siddals Road, central Derby
The 4 core knowledge units are as follows:
- Marketing Concepts & Theories
- Market Research
- Business Understanding & Commercial Awareness
- Products & Channels
What are they looking for in an apprentice? Qualifications
- GCSE or equivalent 5 GCSE's including Maths and English (Grade C/4) essential
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Presentation skills
- Administrative skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
If your looking to begin your career in Marketing apply today!