To ensure that you are always delivering the highest standard of customer service. You will support the Cinema team on continuously driving sales, while supporting the cinema team in the smooth running of the cinema in line with policy and procedures. You will be fully cross trained, performing different duties at various times. Staff functions include Box Office duties, Concessions duties, Floor duties, Bar duties and Projection duties with particular attention paid to customer service in all areas.
Passion for Customers - You will:
- Provide a superior standard of service to our customers by monitoring behaviour, serving pleasantly, promptly, efficiently, managing queues effectively and having appropriate customer service telephone etiquette.
- Guide customers to their seats where necessary; following the correct ticket verification procedure including Unlimited card holders and ensuring every person who enters the cinema has a ticket.
- Liaise with Cinema staff and management where appropriate to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Respond to verbal customer complaints/queries immediately, where appropriate advising direct appropriate person.
- Be knowledgeable about the cinema i.e. services and facilities.
- Ensure all communication via radios is appropriate, clear, and concise and where applicable the cinema code words are used.
- Provide information on performance start and finish times, films synopsis and film classification.
- Be aware of the policy towards film piracy within the cinema.
- Be aware of all film classifications and identification procedure.
Driving Sales - You will:
- Work effectively using the correct upselling and suggestive selling techniques.
- Be aware of current marketing promotions and assist as required.
- Sell box office tickets and retail products correctly and follow correct cash handling procedures.
- Assist with stock take as required.
- Ensure all wastage is correctly recorded by following the wastage procedures.
- Keep all retail products stocked sufficiently adhering to First In, First Out (FIFO) process, making sure that there is clean and efficient presentation of all products.
Health & Safety - You will:
- Follow the Food Hygiene Regulations and Health & Safety Policies.
- Work efficiently using all pieces of equipment (you have been trained on) correctly and with care.
- Inform management immediately of any breaches or issues within Health & Safety.
- Help monitor maintenance or repairs advising the relevant people of any issues immediately.
- Open and close all areas, ensuring the relevant check sheets are adhered to.
- Undertake cinema cleaning activities including cinema, toilets, back of house areas, auditoria's, cinema seating, all front of house areas and emptying and removing of rubbish as required.
- Keep informed about business changes by attending staff meetings, reading staff notice boards and asking questions where appropriate.
- Adhere to all current policies and procedures.
- Work alongside the projection management team as per their instructions.
- On all areas you may also complete other ad-hoc duties as required.
You never know what you are going to get handed in life, which is why Cineworld provides a flexible benefits package to help you be as prepared as possible for the road ahead. From free movies to supporting you in keeping your health in great shape, as well as ways to save you money, your benefits package can be adapted to suit your needs.
At Cineworld, you will be working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 Months.