Why Milne Craig?
Whether you are a private individual, large family business, or a charity, you can trust our team to act with integrity and provide imaginative solutions. Our work covers audit, accountancy, tax, IT systems, personal financial/investment planning, corporate finance, payroll, cloud accounting and more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our Payroll team and have a proven track record of supporting apprentices within the business.
You will be providing support as a member of the Payroll Team. You will be working full time whilst simultaneously working towards an apprenticeship in Digital Applications Support at SCQF Level 6 and your PC Passport.
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls using Sage - these vary from standard payrolls to variable hours
- Drafting emails to clients on Microsoft Outlook requesting payroll information and sending the payroll documents or uploading these to the client online portal
- Speak to clients, colleagues and any third party representatives and deal with their enquiries
- Support the payroll function
- General administration duties
What do we need from you?
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-confidence and articulate
- Professional attitude and presentation
£14,000 - £16,000 per annum
Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm
- Summer outing and a Christmas party
- We have charity lunches and bake sales throughout the year that are organised by our social committee
Your performance will be reviewed upon successful completion of your apprenticeship program.
90% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing: this is 20% higher than the national average.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!