We are looking for a conscientious individual to join our Data Quality Team (and providing support to our Pharmacy Team administratively) to ensure we continue providing a high-class service to our patients. Full training in a supportive environment will be given.
Initiative, common sense, good written and verbal communication skills, tact, and discretion are essential as is a good understanding of confidentiality.
You will receive training from Smart Training to complete an NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration.Main duties of the job
- To conduct searches on the clinical system to identify patients for recall
- Ensure invites are made in a timely manner via electronic communication in the first instance, using manual posting as a last resort
- Read coding recalls within the patients medical records
- Harmonise recall for patients on multiple registers, thereby reducing impact on patients and reduce unnecessary patient contacts.
- Operate the programme of recall to smooth workload across the financial year as much as possible
- Work with GP/Managers and the Data Quality Team to monitor performance against QOF targets, providing regular updates and reports
- Support the Pharmacy Team administratively
- Provide various reports when requested in a timely manner
- Compose appropriate patient letters where required
- Follow all Practice policies and procedures
- Support Managers as required
Larwood Health Partnership is a GP Practice based over 4 sites. We believe in delivering a first class service to our patients and are rated as Outstanding by CQC. Our patient list size continues to grow and as a result we are looking for a conscientious individual to complement our Data Quality Team and support the Pharmacy Team Administratively.Date posted
20 September 2023Pay scheme
£5.28 an hour Contract
15 monthsWorking pattern
Full-time Reference number
56 Larwood Avenue