What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Provide technical and project management assistance for Biodiversity, Rehabilitation, Physical Climate Change, Land Management and Microbiological Solutions fields
- Assist with the development of digital platforms to capture and display Group-level biodiversity, rehabilitation, restoration, physical climate change risk, land and microbiological data
- Broad scanning of digital technology that can assist with predictive environmental monitoring using Nature-based Solutions
- Assist Nature & Ecosystems Team to undertake second line assurance audits on compliance to self-assessment
- Assist with auditing data within Objectives and Targets to ensure high-level of confidence
- Assist with external reporting, for example the Sustainability Report
- Support the team in preparation and coordination of materials for external focused presentations on Nature, Climate and related topics
At the end of the apprenticeship, you will gain a Level 4 qualification in Project Management (APM PMQ). You will complete your studies online through BPP, and you'll be given one day per week to study throughout the duration of the course.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Our apprenticeships are specifically designed to give candidates a broad holistic overview of our business areas and to provide them with transferable skills. We supplement the skills and behaviours taught as part of apprenticeship with other training, which includes having access to our inhouse training portal. We've seen from previous cohorts that around 80% of our candidates find a more senior role with us or at another organisation.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Organisation skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative, An understanding of MS Office, Display commitment to safety Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 3 additional GCSEs in any subject (Grade 4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent 3 A Levels (Grade Pass) Desired