What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Providing administrative support in preparation for Social Impact team meetings and related social practitioner engagement forums
- Assist in the creation, management and ongoing reporting of our social impact work
- Conducting research and horizon scanning required to support continuous improvement
- Engage with the Social Impact and Internal Communications teams to support change management efforts across the business
- Support with the development and maintenance of project management plans in relations to relevant initiative
- With the manager, identify particular development interests in relations to social impact work areas and define opportunities for experiential learning
- Throughout the apprenticeship, establish and maintain a peer mentor(s) within Group Strategy & Sustainability to support future learning and development
At the end of the apprenticeship, you will gain a Level 4 qualification in Project Management (APM PMQ). You will complete your studies online through BPP, and you'll be given one day per week to study throughout the duration of the course.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Our apprenticeships are specifically designed to give candidates a broad holistic overview of our business areas and to provide them with transferable skills. We supplement the skills and behaviours taught as part of apprenticeship with other training, which includes having access to our inhouse training portal. We've seen from previous cohorts that around 80% of our candidates find a more senior role with us or at another organisation.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative, An understanding of MS Office Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 3 additional GCSEs in any subject (Grade 4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent GCSE in a social science related subject (Grade 4 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent 3 A Levels (Grade Pass) Desired