Job summaryDerbyshire Healthcare has two exciting opportunities for an Apprentice to join the Medical Devices Team and the E-Rostering Team!
Derbyshire Healthcare Foundation Trust are looking forwards to meeting prospective candidates for our apprenticeship programme. These apprenticeships will help you gain experience and knowledge within the health care sector and equip you with skills to develop your career.
Please see detailed job description and main responsibilities for more information. * * Please specify which apprenticeship you are interested in within the supporting information section of your application * *Main duties of the job
We are looking for people with great people skills, willingness to learn and who are curious about developing ways of working to make the everyday lives of those who work in the NHS and those who access it better.
The apprenticeship programme will support you to learn and grow within your role and also to give you a broad range of experiences and contacts within Derbyshire Healthcare.
We provide services to a broad range of people across a wide range of settings across Derbyshire and the apprenticeship schemes support the infrastructure which enables high-quality healthcare to be delivered.
These posts will be based at Kingsway Site in Derby, working Monday to Friday, 9-5.About us
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join 'Team Derbyshire Healthcare' and become part of a talented, compassionate and enthusiastic workforce committed to a vision of 'making a positive difference in people's lives'.
CQC rated us as 'GOOD' overall, commenting on how our colleagues "treated patients with compassion and kindness" and "felt positive and proud about working for the trust."
- Commitment to flexible working where this is possible
- 27 days annual leave/year plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 days after 5 years & 33 days after 10 years' service
- Yearly appraisal and commitment to ongoing training
- Generous NHS pension scheme
- Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Health service discounts and online benefits
- Incremental pay progression
- Free confidential employee assistance programme 24/7
- Access to our LGBT+ network, BAME Network and Christian Network
- Health and wellbeing opportunities
- Structuredlearning and development opportunities
- Flexible working - Please note there is a new enhanced day one contractual right to request flexible working as part of NHS terms and conditions
12 September 2023Pay scheme
Depending on experience £15,668.10 pa (in line with national minimum wage) Contract
24 monthsWorking pattern
Full-time Reference number