Zenopa are proud winners of the Buckinghamshire Apprentice And Young Employee Of The Year Award 2022. We now have 26 apprentices and are seeking to further support more school leavers in September 2023.
Zenopa is a Recruitment agency in the Scientific and Healthcare sector, predominantly in the commercial space working roles in Sales, Marketing and Communications.
To date, Zenopa is 1st/2nd within a market of 60 competitors, dominating the UK industry. We are now looking to expand into the US and Europe, providing some exciting opportunities internationally, alongside a fast-tracked career growth.
Zenopa prides itself in celebrating success;
- Two conferences a year, the most recent event was at the Gherkin Monthly team events Weekly targets for an early Friday finish Ad-hoc celebrations for excellence, we recently had a boat part for our biggest sales month.
Our head office is based in Penn, High Wycombe, South Buckinghamshire.
The time will be divided up into 80% time working, and 20% of the time studying.
Joining the Zenopa finance team, you will be trained extensively in the first six months to cover off all areas of the accounts, from expenses and invoices to budgets and payroll. You will be working with Team leaders and directors, running the accounts for each sales team as well as the whole company. You will be fully supported by a management accountant, but given the freedom to bring your own ideas and method to freshen up our process’ and systems. By the Second year of your apprenticeship you will become a management accountant yourself, where there is a strong emphasis on continuous improvement.
Level 7 Accounting Qualification, you will complete the apprenticeship as a fully qualified CIMA at BPP. The Level 7 accounting and tax apprenticeship will provide you with a comprehensive approach to developing reflective practice and digital literacy. We will ensure that you are developing not only the skills required of your profession today, but knowledge to help you develop the skills of the future .
- £20,000 starting basic salary
- Yearly bonus and regular pay reviews
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Electric bike scheme - Up to £2000 subsidised (providing you meet the terms)
- £25 monthly physical fitness contribution
After your first year:
- hybrid working (2 days a week from home
- Flexible working hours (supporting you work-life balance)
To discuss this opportunity further, please call Max McGarvie- 01494 818058
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org