About Learning Curve Group
Since 2004, Learning Curve Group (LCG) has grown both organically and through acquisition to become one of the largest and most diverse providers in the country. We have strong values which are all centred around our learners – and that’s how it should be, as we impact over 200,000 each year. The business has grown by understanding the fast-changing education landscape and by listening to those who matter in their work: employers, employees, school-leavers, the unemployed, and people seeking their next career step. Our ‘Purple People’, the dedicated and passionate people of LCG, help us to deliver success no matter what, to achieve our vision of ‘transforming lives through learning.
LCG's HR Team offers support across all of our provisions to ensure all of our Purple People have a fantastic working experience! As an Apprentice Business Administrator, you would be working with our CEO's Personal Assistant to ensure the smooth running of meetings, head office administration and our reception area.
If you are interested in starting a career in HR or Administration, this role offers a unique opportunity to develop in both fields with the support of sector experts!
- Represent the company with a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Work with the team to provide administrative support
- Ensure the reception area is welcoming and tidy
- Meet, greet and sign in all visitors in accordance with company policy and safety requirements
- Adhere to the building’s security procedures, reporting any issues to the relevant person
- Receive and respond to internal and external queries by phone (switchboard), email and in-person
- Administer postal services including deliveries/collections by courier
- Support with new starter inductions including arranging travel and accommodation
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, submit an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team which will be booked in around your schedule, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.
Salary and Hours
- £12,570 per annum in year one increasing to £15,000 in year two
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- 4pm finish on the last Friday of each month
- 26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays We understand the gift of time, whether it’s to see your loved ones or just spending time doing the things you love. That’s why in addition to your basic allowance of 26 days your annual leave allowance can rise to as much as 44 days per annum (inclusive of BH) because of these amazing extra leave perks:
- Buy & Sell | You can buy sell up to an extra 5 days annual leave each year 2YRS Service | Staff who have 2YRS service received an extra 2 days annual leave 5YRS Service | Staff who have 5YRS service receive a further 2 days annual leave 10YRS Service | Staff who have 10YRS service receive a further 1 days annual leave
- We have a huge range of perks which you can look at here
- HEAD OFFICE PERKS - We wish we could provide these to all, but as a national company its not always possible. However these perks are available to all staff when they attend our incredible Head Office space. Electric Car charging points Free fruit, Coffee and Tea Onsite Shower Prayer room on request or list of nearest available places of worship
What Apprenticeship Training will you Receive?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a Level 3 Business Administrator Qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through: