Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly hours worked - 9:00-17:00 - 35 hours
About the company:
Q-Online is a dynamic digital marketing agency that has spent over 20 years developing marketing strategies for B2B and B2C brands on a nationally and internationally. We help businesses to increase their market share through detailed SEO and social media marketing campaigns.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a SEO apprentice with Q-Online, dynamic digital marketing agency based in Croydon, South London.
We currently have SEO apprentice vacancies for those who are interested in learning the art of promoting businesses through design and improving websites with their passion for vocabulary and knowledge of SEOs. This role would be great for an IT student, an English student, or a marketing student.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Track, report and analyse website analytics.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimisation.
- Build industry-specific marketing collateral, including banners, infographics, and more. You will have support from our designers.
- Drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills and Personal Qualities Required:
- Technical, or have passion in content creation.
- Strong communication.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and similar content creation tools.
- Some experience with WordPress, HTML and CSS.
- Good command of the English language.
- Great time management skills.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.