Kerridge Commercial Systems (KCS) is a market leader in the development and provision of trading and financial software environments for specialist Distribution, Wholesale, Merchant and Retail industry sectors, addressing single- or multi-branch operations, as well as catering for organisations with 'point-of-sale' showrooms and warehouse
The Engineer is responsible for configuring, troubleshooting and installing customer systems both on premise and in the cloud across all KCS platforms. Being able to work under minimal supervision with the direction of the Senior Engineer.
- Configure and remotely install software and hardware for KCS ERP products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to the configuration and installation of those products.
- Maintaining departmental documentation as required.
- Participate in any training deemed necessary for the post.
Salary, Hours and Benefits
- £18,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Interest or experience in computer engineering.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn new skills.
- Ability to adapt to fast changing priorities and workloads, and remain calm under pressure.
- Good inter-personal skills as will be working closely with other colleagues in a team.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, submit an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team which will be booked in around your schedule, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
What Apprenticeship Training will you Receive?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
- 4-6 Weekly 1-2-1 Sessions with your tutor
- 6 weekly hours of Off The Job Training
- The course is a 12 month long programme