Welcome to Crosby Insurance Brokers – one of the leading online insurance providers for both personal and commercial customers, including young driver insurance, commercial property insurance, unoccupied property Insurance, and exceptionally competitive vehicle insurance.
- To be fully FSA compliant in all duties
- Data entry and maintaining our CRM.
- Analyse Data to support the sales team
- Develop our niche commercial portfolio and retain our existing clients with strong commitment to customer care and relationship building.
- Develop a sub-group of products within our business based around our exclusive commercial schemes.
- Customer Service Skills
- Highly organised individual
- Good communication
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information please visit the UK ENIC website.
- 20 days holidays + 10 Bank/public holidays
- Free Car Park
- Supportive Team
- Great Transport Links
- Upon completion of the course there would be a potential opportunity for full time employment and development within the company
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed. Apply now!