Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 - Monday to Friday 9 to 17:30 – (1 hour lunch)
About Exacta Technologies:
The Exacta Technologies group is a dynamic and rapidly growing technology company based in Bristol. The Exacta Technologies group is made up of Platform by Exacta, Blackcore, & Proline by Exacta. Founded in 2001, the Exacta Technologies group delivers bespoke technology solutions and services to discerning clients across the world. Deploying technology into three key industry sectors worldwide, we design, build, and support disruptive technology solutions. Three years ago, we moved to our new HQ in Emerson’s Green, a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility with an office upstairs.
This B2B digital marketing role is best suited to someone with a passion for digital marketing and technology. The Digital Marketing Assistant is responsible for supporting the Marketing team with all marketing and digital activity. The Digital Marketing Assistant will create content in line with expectations; under the direction of the Marketing Manager as well as write copy for social media posts and schedule them in advance. The role will also include website maintenance, copywriting, image creation, and article publishing.
This role also includes collating analytics data from Google Analytics, Google Ads, HubSpot, LinkedIn, and more. This data will be reviewed by the Marketing team and support the Marketing Manager in demonstrating the return on investment to the CEO. This role will fulfil a variety of duties where attention to detail, a can-do attitude, a creative mind, and a passion for writing are essential. Overall, this is an exciting opportunity for a graduate looking to embark on a career in digital marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring & data reporting from Google Analytics.
- Monitoring & data reporting from Google Ads.
- Website conversion tracking.
- HubSpot – General maintenance; assisting the sales team; creating and scheduling email marketing campaigns.
- Social Media – Creating image and video content based on the marketing content plan, and scheduling posts via Hootsuite.
- Research Tasks: Competitor, Content & Market Trends.
- General assistance to the Marketing Team – such as event planning; proofreading copy and articles; creating product spec sheets& creating product mock-ups.
Essential Experience & Education
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience using full Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail, the ability to be creative & to work well in a team.
- On-site parking.
- 25 Days Holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension.
- Profit share.
- Company events & social hours.
- Gym membership.
- Private medical & Health Cash plan.
- Travel Insurance.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.