Level 4 Data Analyst
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm 40 Hours (with 1 hour lunch)
About the company:
Blake Mill is first and foremost a design house. We create imaginative, unique and impactful designs which are then printed onto various elements of our men’s shirt range. The company sells mainly into the UK market and directly to consumers via our online store as well as through a small network of independent retailers.
With over 25,000 satisfied customers in the UK we are looking to expand our range to provide our existing customers with greater variety and our new customers with more reasons to try out the brand.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analyst Apprentice with Blake Mill a Menswear Brand Company based in Manchester.
You will be comfortable working in a small company/start-up environment. That means being flexible, self-starting, collaborative and energetic.
You’ll report to the E-commerce Director to provide support and analysis for activities across the business. This will give full exposure to the inner workings of an e-commerce start-up and provide training in mainstream software platforms such as Shopify, Klaviyo, Google’s Universal Analytics and Meta Ads.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Work closely with the E-commerce Director to support and grow the online presence of the company.
- Analyse customer, order, product and market data to generate business insights.
- Make marketing/business strategy recommendations to senior management based on pre-agreed company objectives.
- Perform to day admin and reporting on Shopify and Klaviyo (full training will be given).
- Support with technical implementation and analysis of Meta (Facebook and Instagram) and Google digital advertising activities (again, training will be given on the job).
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Logical, rigorous and objective approach to problem solving.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good understanding of statistics.
- Ideally you will have experience working with database applications.
As a relatively small company, we are looking for:
- Candidates who are results focused and who work well in a team environment.
- Someone who is excited to work within a small brand where all functions are close knit.
- Have the ability to multitask and juggle priorities with ease.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Data Analyst, with training in how to:
- Ascertain how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems.
- Gather, inspect, cleanse, transform and model data to identify patterns and trends.
- Present data and produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Use advanced theory and diverse techniques to harness greater understanding.
- Inform decision-making and make recommendations using an evidence-based approach.
- Ensure your business processes and procedures are compliant with data protection legislation.