Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 Monday - Friday
About the company:
NQC is a successful and growing software company specialising in supply chain risk management platforms. We’re in the ‘Tech for Good’ space, providing online web platforms which are in use by some of the largest organisations across a number of industries including the UK Government and the Automotive industry.
Based in central Manchester, NQC offers a supportive working atmosphere within a diverse team of people. We work on a hybrid model and regularly meet up outside of the office for team socials and company events. This is an opportunity to work on globally recognised technology solutions used by major brands throughout the world and become part of an exciting long-term plan for sustainability, and a better future.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice with NQC, a Supply Chain Risk Management company based in Manchester.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will work alongside our experienced IT professionals and gain hands-on experience in a range of areas, including:
- Developing and maintaining NQC’s intranet using (but not limited to) google forms, HTML and CSS.
- Developing help and training materials for our bespoke technology platform (prior knowledge of video editing software would be beneficial).
- Collaborating with the marketing team and graphic designer on ad hoc digital marketing activities.
- Help to develop and create a ‘brand persona’ and be one of the go to people for the brand on social media.
- Thoroughly understand the latest products and markets, to push innovative ideas and strategies.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including Grade A: English Language and Maths)
- A passion for IT and a willingness to learn.
- A keen interest in digital marketing.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
For the right person we will commit long-term to developing their career at NQC.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer