What will the apprentice be doing?
Monitoring Security Alerts:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Alert Triage
- Incident Investigation
- Documentation and Reporting
- SOP Adherence
- Tool Familiarity
- Security Awareness
- Documentation of False Positives
- Incident Response Support
- Compliance and Policy Adherence
- Continuous Learning
- Documentation of Lessons Learned
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Cyber Security Technologist Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard
- Continuous Development
- Higher qualfications
- Commercial IT courses
- Permanent role
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Investigative, windows and linux os, self-motivated, security tools Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Englsih (Grade 5) Essential
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 5) Essential