About the apprenticeship
We have an exciting opportunity for an office administrator to join our friendly team here at Truck and Plant asset management LTD.
Truck and Plant Asset Management Ltd is a fast-growing online auction company and we have an exciting opportunity to recruit an Office based admin role, who will be able to represent the Company, maintain excellent customer relationships and be able to provide a concierge service to vendors and customers. This is a fast-paced role. We are based in Skewen, Neath. Our office is easily accessible by Public Transport links including Train and Bus.
• Update Clients and Vendors throughout the auction process
• Build rapport with new and existing clients / updating customer database
• Ensure assets meet the online auction requirements
• Online sales, entering lots for auction and organizing asset collections.
• Comply with all employment policies specifically Data Protection
● The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Excel, Word etc. However, these are not essential as full training will be provided.
● Using your strong customer service and relationship building skills to liaise with buyers and vendors
● You'll ensure awareness of the importance in completing sales transactions by the agreed deadline.
• An excellent work ethic and ambition to succeed
• Confident and articulate communicator
• Proven record of delivering key performance indicators in a busy office environment.
• The ability to build good strong relationships with people
• Strong Customer Service, process and telephone skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent organising and planning skills.
· High level of attention to detail
No minimum requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Training provider course:
Business Administration Level 2
About the employer
Truck and Plant asset management LTD
176-177 New Rd
Neath Port Talbot
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
The successful candidate will be notified of interview as appropriate.