About the apprenticeship
To maximise utilisation of staff by ensuring that:
- Geographically situated from fee earners home base
- The correct skill level is applied to the visit/appointment
- The visit/appointment is within the contract/service remit for the Client & convenient to Client
- The visit/appointment is scheduled within the agreed timescales
- The visit/appointment is confirmed in writing to the Client & where appropriate
- The fee earner has all relevant information, documentation & equipment required to undertake the work
- Ensure that any report writing time (e.g. Health surveillance programme) is entered into fee earners diary at time of scheduling the work
- Ensure that all arrangements for the return of documentation/reports/equipment are made
- Ensure that any report to the Client is provided within the agreed timescales & saved to the appropriate destination
- Deal with all enquiries efficiently ensuring that all parties/systems are updated
- Liaise with third parties/agencies ensuring visits/appointments are scheduled
- Ensure any equipment or consumables are ordered in to ensure availability for work to be undertaken
- Input work accurately into IT systems
- Attend & participate in meetings & training as required
- Ensure the Office Supervisor/Director of Services is aware of any issues non-conformances relating to clients or the efficiency of the department immediately
- Report any issues or complaints to their managers
Computer literate, especially in Word, Excel, Electronic diaries
Excellent verbal and written communication style
Proactive client communication
• Can work proactively and effectively as part of the wider OH team.
• Is flexible and adaptable.
• Communicates positively at all levels both internally and externally.
• Works in line with business requirements, adapting to all elements of admin role tasks.
• IT skills
• Telephone skills
• Customer care
• Ability to communicate verbally
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Equivalent of 4 GCSE
- NVQ in administration
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Training provider course:
Business Administration Level 2
About the employer
Fusion Occupational Health
Caerphilly Business Park
Suite 3 The Octagon, Van Road
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
The successful candidate will be notified of interview as appropriate.