About the apprenticeship
We are looking for an Apprentice Property Advisor to join our passionate team at our office in Cathays. This is a full-time, permanent position for individuals who are interested and want to pursue a career in property and lettings.
The role itself
Working in a busy environment, your duties will initially include (but are not limited to):
• Contacting potential clients and offering suitable available properties
• Conducting property viewings
• Communicating with prospective clients & new applicants via telephone and email enquiries
• Carrying out inspections to document the condition of properties.
Founded over twenty four years ago ,we are based in the heart of Cathays ,opposite the students union ,we continue to work alongside our team of successful ,ambitious driven individuals; many of whom have been within the company for several years, and are very experienced and knowledgeable in the property market. We have a friendly, supportive working environment and strong colleague relationships,
• Salary: apprenticeship
• Hours: 35 per week
• Holiday allowance: 4 weeks per year
• Employer contributions to a pension scheme
• Career progression within an established company
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Company pension
• Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
• Commission pay
Work Location: One location”
• candidate will be outgoing and reliable, with excellent communication and relationship skills.
• candidate who thrives within a busy working environment where the ability to work alone and as part of a team are essential.
• You will be expected to use your own initiative and have a strong eye for detail as well as accuracy, you will need to be organised and punctual.
No minimum requirements
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Training provider course:
Business Administration Level 2
About the employer
22 Senghennydd Rd
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
The successful candidate will be notified of interview as appropriate.