People's Partnership have an exciting opportunity to join a growing team as an Apprentice Customer Service Executive.
This role's mission is to deliver excellent customer service and technical support, tailored to the needs of the customer, throughout the life of their relationship with People's Partnership. Build and maintain customer's trust and confidence to maximise customer, advisor and third-party satisfaction and retention.
There are a range of benefits working for People's Partnerships:
- Competitive Salary £21,000 per year with increases as you progress
- Earn salary rises by completing qualifications
- Progression opportunities to build a genuine career
- On site gym
- Social working environment such as break out rooms with entertainment
- Casual wear
- Excellent pension offering
In this role you will manage a range of different tasks and responsibilities but please note you will be trained on all the tasks required in this role:
- Manage all customer activities across a range of processes, to ensure exceptional levels of service.
- Maintain excellent levels of communication with all stakeholders via all communication methods such as phone calls and emails.
- Take ownership of maintaining relationships with Customers, Business Partners and third-party providers.
- Identify, escalate and analyse customer complaints, understand the differences between a negative experience and a complaint along with how to deal with both accordingly, and any work carried out ensures that the customer does not suffer as a result.
At People's Partership you be will be working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 18 months.