Who you’ll be working for:
At AQUA IT, they provide IT Support for all businesses across Scotland concentrating in the Central Belt from Glasgow through to Edinburgh. They make technology work for you by making sure you have the right equipment for the job. We also advise on how to best achieve your goals within your budget.
What’s in it for you:
Aqua IT have a really exciting opportunity for one individual to join their team as an IT Support Apprentice. Within this role you will be enrolled onto the SCQF Level 6 IT Support Apprenticeship and this will teach you all the skills and knowledge you need to kick start your career in the world of IT!
- Pension Plan
- Health Care Plan after 2 years
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Utilizing Excel and Word for reports of the business
- Help desk duties
- Monitoring ticket and V/Mail systems
- Answering emails from customers and external parties
- Telephone calls from stakeholders
- Updating bespoke online customer portal
You will need the following skills:
- Good communication skills
- A strong interest in IT
- Some experience in IT, this could be a college course, own time studying, or IT in school
- Full UK driving licence (due to the location of the employer)
Progression opportunities such as gaining experience in Help Desk Operation and progression to level 1/2 technical level.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!