Who you’ll be working for:
We are Steder Group, a globally operating logistics service provider, offering a complete range of logistic services within a broad, worldwide network. We have multiple teams, who work collectively to take complete logistic ownership for clients.
What’s in it for you:
With a successful history of supporting apprenticeships in a variety of departments and different positions, we are looking to grow our Finance team. Since 2019, Steder has supported 10 apprentices! You will be mentored by the previous Finance Apprentice who has just received a promotion.
Apply today to be considered for the role!
- Continuous training and development
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Regular team nights out
- Free on-site parking
- Close to public transport links
You will be responsible for:
- Support all invoicing tasks
- Prepare payment runs for approval and submission
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- Undertake any ad-hoc admin duties
- Learn how to use in house systems such as SoftPak and work with Excel and Outlook
- Deal supplier purchase enquiries
- Assisting with other general office tasks
You will need the following skills:
- Strong team player
- Good numerical skills
- A high standard of general computing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail is paramount
£16,000 per annum
Monday – Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Opportunity to progress within the Finance team. A permanent position and salary increase will be considered upon successful completion of apprenticeship at the employer's discretion.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!