Are you a university student looking for a summer internship in a top professional services company? Join EY for a paid Summer Internship programme and gain invaluable experience in this area of Tax!
What is the EY People Advisory Services Mobility and Reward Summer Internship?
The People Advisory Services (PAS) Mobility and Reward Summer Internship is a four-week programme for students in their penultimate year of university. As part of our Tax business area, our team assesses how businesses reward and relocate employees around the world and how this affects their tax. When you join the internship, you will:
- Work on client projects with colleagues and graduates while being supported by a dedicated EY buddy
- Use your incredible people skills to make a lasting impression on our clients and gain their trust through your insights, both practical and technological
- Have the opportunity to get career advice from one of our counsellors
- Network with colleagues to develop your professional relationships
- Discover our exciting and diverse community and culture.
What are the benefits?
You ll gain an insight into our exciting company culture and discover where your future could take you in PAS Tax at EY. You ll start to develop the skills and strengths you ll need for your future career, and if all goes well, potentially secure a role with us once you graduate.
Who we are
We re a professional services organisation that helps companies make better decisions about business, finance and technology. We re a group of over 365,000 talented people spanning the globe in more than 150 countries. Our four main business areas Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax transform how businesses work by providing innovative solutions and future-forward ideas. We offer an exciting array of programmes across the UK for university students like you.
How to apply
If you re curious, eager to learn and excited to carve your career in a company that will support your ambitions, find out more and apply now. Your EY adventure awaits!