Level 3 Data Technician
Weekly Hours Worked - 37.5 hours a week
About the company:
We are a paid media agency, dedicated to helping businesses achieve their goals. We might be small, but we strive to not only hit our clients' KPIs and targets but beat them. We pride ourselves on getting results as well as guiding our clients to finding the best possible solutions to succeed.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Technician with Annex Media, a paid media agency based in Brighton.
Annex media have an exciting opportunity for a Data Technician to join their team, a paid media agency in Brighton.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Analysing marketing data and feeding back findings to teams.
- Building out data studio & power BI reports.
- Constant development of knowledge of data analysing tools (such as Python, R).
- A passion and talent of analysing data.
- Lifetime analysis calculations for our clients based on data.
- Media mix modelling.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Skills of working on their own and within a team.
- Perfect candidate will be someone who is good with numbers, someone who has likely coded their own website in their own time.
- Attention to detail.
- Passionate about data.
- Manage own time to meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility.
- Can use own initiative.
- A thorough and organised approach.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Data Technician, with training in how to:
- Identify the right data sources for your business to inform decision making.
- Collect, compile and cleanse data accurately and securely.
- Identify, anaylse and interpret data, trends, and patterns.
- Produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis, making recommendations for business improvement.
- Store and archive data in line with data protection legislation.