Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 40
About the company:
Trade Mastermind are an accredited leading training academy for the construction industry, coupled with an entrepreneur brand that nurtures innovation and growth. The company believe in offering comprehensive and practical training to equip our clients with the necessary skills to excel in the construction sector.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Trade Mastermind, a professional services and coaching business based in Peterborough.
Our team is looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to get involved and gain experience in online marketing including content creation, website management, social media, articles and blogs, platform management and engagement.
The perfect candidate for the job is friendly and hardworking, confident, and creative, with the capacity to develop attractive and original content. For this role, it’s also crucial to stay up to date with the latest technologies and social media platforms and be keen to learn new skills.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Adding content to WordPress websites.
- WordPress updates, backups and maintenance.
- Managing social media accounts in line with the marketing plan.
- Work closely with the marketing team to maintain consistent brand messaging on all social media and e-communications.
- Support on delivery of all marketing campaigns aligned to the marketing plan.
- Manage all social media and platform inboxes, providing timely responses.
- Ensure timely response/reaction to all social media engagement.
- Report on all digital analytics, social media, and online engagement at daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly intervals.
- Design and implement targeted email marketing campaigns to engage potential and existing customers.
- Assist in the creation of brochures, leaflets, and other promotional materials.
- Analyse competitor strategies, offerings, and market positioning to identify trends and gaps in the market.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent written English.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Good personal experience of using social media and creating content.
- An appetite for career progression and personal development, not just a 9 to 5 job.
- Natural problem solver and good at finding workarounds.
- Exceptional organisational skills in managing your time, workload, files and notes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Creativity and ideation.
- Happy to take onboard feedback gracefully and constantly build your skills.
- Ready to get stuck in the deep end.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.