Level 3 Data Technician
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 Hours
About the company:
Trade Mastermind are an accredited leading training academy for the construction industry, coupled with an entrepreneur brand that nurtures innovation and growth. The company believe in offering comprehensive and practical training to equip our clients with the necessary skills to excel in the construction sector.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Management & Analytics Apprentice with Trade Mastermind, a professional services and coaching business based in Peterborough.
Our team is looking for an enthusiastic marketing and analytics apprentice to get involved and gain experience in business data management including database management, GDPR regulations, data integrity and quality checking and management, business analytics and reporting.
The perfect candidate for the job is friendly and hardworking, confident, and analytical, with the capacity to follow step by step processes and procedures. For this role, it’s also crucial to be keen to learn new skills and have exceptionally high attention to detail.
You'll be involved in decision-making processes by transforming, interpreting, and presenting data. This role is your opportunity to develop key analytical skills, understand data infrastructure, and support the marketing team in making data-driven decisions.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Ensure that all email campaigns comply with industry regulations and best practices, including GDPR and CAN-SPAM guidelines.
- Stay updated on emerging trends, tools, and technologies in email marketing to maintain competitive advantage.
- Involvement in the overall email strategy alongside the marketing team and Head of Digital.
- Informing the business on web activity, trends, and opportunities through accurate reports.
- Completing ad-hoc requests, supporting other teams in resolving challenges and answering questions through data and insight.
- Clean and analyse customer data and import that data into the related database.
- Contribute to the production of customer annual survey reports as needed.
- Perform general administration in databases and other IT systems.
- Help the Customer Services team to resolve queries from customer and colleagues.
- Own and deliver small data analysis projects.
- Extracting, cleaning, and preparing data for subsequent analysis.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent written English. Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications especially Excel.
- Excellent numeracy skills including statistics at GCSE or above level.
- An appetite for career progression and personal development, not just a 9 to 5 job.
- Natural problem solver and good at finding workarounds.
- Exceptional organisational skills in managing your time, workload, files and notes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Happy to take onboard feedback gracefully and constantly build your skills.
- Ready to get stuck in the deep end.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Data Technician, with training in how to:
- Identify the right data sources for your business to inform decision making.
- Collect, compile and cleanse data accurately and securely.
- Identify, anaylse and interpret data, trends and patterns.
- Produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis, making recommendations for business improvement.
- Store and archive data in line with data protection legislation.