Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked: 9:30am – 6:00pm 37.5 hours
About the company:
AMC Networks is a Global Entertainment business, with HQ in New York and an International business with offices across Europe and Latin America.
AMC Networks International UK is part of the international business, in the UK our HQ is based in Soho, London and we also have a smaller office in Warsaw Poland.
We are a multi-channel Broadcaster and distributor with a portfolio of channels across the UK, Poland and MEA.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant with AMC Networks an Entertainment Provider based in London.
This role requires an enthusiastic and passionate individual who, approaches their work with genuine excitement and dedication. Honesty and reliability are paramount, as the individual should consistently demonstrate integrity and dependability. Highly organised, they will possess excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively. Multitasking is a key aspect of the position, requiring flexibility and adaptability to handle various responsibilities and changing priorities. Attention to detail is essential, as they will need to maintain a high level of accuracy and precision in their work. The individual should be willing to be hands-on as necessary, proactively taking on tasks at all levels to support the team. Excellent communication skills are a must, both verbal and written, along with a collaborative approach and strong teamwork abilities. Basic knowledge of marketing and social media and competence with Microsoft packages Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are necessary as well as knowledge in the linear TV industry. As this is an entry level role it is vital that the individual is eager to learn and is consistently looking to improve.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Sourcing and collating all relevant assets to be used in marketing campaigns, coordinating campaigns with external partners, programming decks, to be shared with affiliates, compiling post campaign reports, analysis, as well as admin tasks.
- Coordinate the monthly delivery of cross promos to operators and handle any queries.
- Coordinate and handle campaigns with external partners.
- Handle ad hoc requests and queries such as delivering assets including logos, schedules, highlights, high-res images, videos, promos, and brand guidelines.
- Support the Marketing and Digital teams with content related PowerPoint presentations and by compiling best practices on a regular basis.
- Logging all POs and payments in monthly budget planners to ensure Finance is up to date with all ongoing and planned payments.
- Collate post meeting notes for all BRAND reviews, Sales and Marcomm.
- Life assurance.
- Income protection.
- Private medical plan.
- Dental plan.
- Ride to work.
- Eye care plan.
- Flu jab.
- Employee assistance programme.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Being friendly.
- Open to new ideas, and a good listener.
- Engage with others in a positive and approachable manner.
- Building strong working relationships and eager to learn.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.