What you will do in your working day
Your tasks will included but are not limited to:
The training you will be getting
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Leadership and Change Management
- You will be responsible for the the end-to-end delivery of a project or a subset of a project dependent on the complexity and criticality to the business.
- You will have responsibility for delivering the project in line with defined objectives, taking decisions to manage stakeholder expectations by leading a multi-skilled, cross-disciplinary team to deliver the project to time, cost and quality requirements.
- You will manage the social, legal and environmental implications of your project.
- You will be report to the project sponsor, and work within the requirements of the programme and portfolio as appropriate.
- In addition, you will manage a variety of interfaces with the organisational entities involved in the project, reporting to the project sponsor and working within the requirements of the programme and portfolio as appropriate.
At the end of the programme the successful candidates will achieve a BSc (Hons) Project Management (Degree Apprenticeship)
The academic elements of the programe will be delivered by live on line learning. When the successful candidates is not attending online learning, they will be embedding their learning and attaining evidence for their apprenticeshipWhat to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The success candidate will have their own personal development plan in line with their careers aspirations. This is a permanent role.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 3 others subject areas (Grade 4 - 9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade 4 - 9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 - 9) Essential
A Level or equivalent 120 UCAS Points (Grade BBB) Essential