Join an award-winning law firm that values apprenticeships. The company has been named Law Firm of the Year eight times and is consistently delivering excellent results. They were even recognised as SME Employer of the Year at QA Scotland's Apprenticeship Awards.
They are currently seeking an apprentice who is looking for a unique opportunity to develop their skills with the support of a company that is dedicated to their success. With over 70 apprentices already qualified through their apprenticeship with QA, this could be the perfect pathway for you to achieve your dream career.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with Lawsoft to search and maintain client details
- Using Worksite to create new files, entering information accurately and effectively, filing daily correspondence
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail and DX
- Terminating files
- Reception duties, answering telephones, transferring calls
- Welcome clients into the office and let solicitors know their clients have arrived
- Ensure that meeting rooms are booked and fully equipped for catering purposes
- Filing away Title Deeds, Wills, POA’s, Executory Papers
- Assisting Team Assistants where possible with general administration
You will need the following skills:
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and in writing
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines under pressure, often with short notice
- Ability to use initiative and to work both independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy when working with data or creating content
£19,838 per annum
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Pension scheme
- Critical illness protection
- Life assurance
- Discounted conveyancing on sales and purchases
- Discounted eyecare
- Charity donation through payroll
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy additional leave option
- Extra holidays at Christmas
- CSR days
- Funding for external training
- Recruitment finder’s fee
- Additional discounts
- 4pm birthday finish
Should you perform well in this role there is an opportunity for you to take up a permanent position at the end of your qualification. Many of our previous apprentices are still with the company. Future salary will be discussed should you be offered a permanent role.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!