An exciting opportunity to work within a financial services team with passion, quality, trust and respect the values being at the core of their beliefs. You will learn how to provide a full administrative service to the team, together with dealing with providers and clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Binding, scanning, printing and filing duties, as required
- Basic letters and correspondence
- Data entry of back office system (Full training to be given)
- Maintaining and updating client records
- Attending internal / external training courses and events where required
- E-filing and saving documents onto the back office system
- Preparatory work for client review meetings (full training to be given)
- Answering incoming telephone calls in a professional and polite manner
- Shredding of all confidential information
- Keeping the office area tidy and presentable at all times
- Team working
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship standard.
The Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship is ideal for learners beginning an entry level role in the financial sector.
As an entry level role, this apprenticeship provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for progression along a number of career paths. The qualified apprentice will be prepared for advancement to positions including senior administrator, mortgage adviser and financial adviser roles.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- A broad understanding of the financial services sector
- An understanding of the role of the appropriate regulatory bodies
- The importance of relationship building with clients and colleagues
- Understanding of processes and procedures relevant to the role
- How to develop commercial awareness
- Building skills and capabilities within an organisation
CF1 - awarded by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
Completion of CF1 will provide a solid foundation for the apprentice and can lead on to progression to study in other areas.
To help prepare the apprentice for the professional qualification, Apprentices are provided with Simply Academy’s qualification resource package, alongside a structured study plan supported by a series of live revision sessions with our qualified tutors.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship offers a route for a career in the financial sector. A permanent position will be available upon completion of the apprenticeship dependant on performance.
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Enthusiastic, Punctual
GCSE or equivalent English, Maths and 3 other subjects (Grade C/ level 4) Essential