PHC parts are a Plumbing and heating merchants’ supplier and sales company and we are based in vibrant Saint Werburgh's, in Bristol. We are the home and first choice for professional gas safe engineers, Major domestic and commercial boiler spares and heating spares stockist, plumbing and aircon.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Data Essentials Level 3 Apprenticeship.
£14,000 - £16,000 per annum.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Advising customers
- Processing orders
- Receiving stock and locating in warehouse
- Showroom and Trade Counter upkeep and branch household duties
- Additional projects to include working with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Attending and helping with trade professional events
- Increasing existing customer base
What we are looking for:
- Computer literate
- Basic mathematics skills
- Able to listen and to adapt
- Willing to learn and work as a team
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
Working week: 40hrs a week. [working hours are flexible between 7:30am - 6:30pm]
- Company perks scheme
- Corporate and staff events
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Significant potential for progression
- Working in a friendly, professional environment with full support from team members, management and company directors.
This role offers fantastic career opportunities within our business in addition to gaining excellent personal development skills and knowledge in the field of business, sales and warehousing operations.
We are always looking to support our staff to progress their career through the company.
A successful and happy member of staff is our priority.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.