An exciting opportunity to work within a financial services team with passion, quality, trust and respect the values being at the core of their beliefs. You will learn how to provide a full administrative service to the team, together with dealing with providers and clients. Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Binding, scanning, printing and filing duties, as required
- Basic letters and correspondence
- Data entry Adviser Cloud (Full training to be given)
- Stationery monitoring / ordering
- Maintaining and updating client records
- Attending internal / external training courses and events where required, which may require some travel
- E-filing and saving documents onto the Adviser Cloud System
- Assisting the Administration team with sending out LOAs and chasing providers, preparing quarterly client valuations, and preparing annual review documentation
- Assisting with the management of the client annual review process (full training to be given)
- Working closely with both the Admin and Advisers
- Answering incoming telephone calls in a professional and polite manner
- Meeting Preparation, meeting and greeting clients
- Always Keeping the office area tidy and presentable
- Team working
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship standard.
The Financial Services Administrator apprenticeship is ideal for learners beginning an entry level role in the financial sector.
As an entry level role, this apprenticeship provides the foundation knowledge, skills and experience for progression along a number of career paths. The qualified apprentice will be prepared for advancement to positions including senior administrator, mortgage adviser and financial adviser roles.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- A broad understanding of the financial services sector
- An understanding of the role of the appropriate regulatory bodies
- The importance of relationship building with clients and colleagues
- Understanding of processes and procedures relevant to the role
- How to develop commercial awareness
- Building skills and capabilities within an organisation
CF1 - awarded by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
Completion of CF1 will provide a solid foundation for the learner and can lead on to progression to study in other areas.
To help prepare the apprentice for the professional qualification, Apprentices are provided with Simply Academy’s qualification resource package, alongside a structured study plan supported by a series of live revision sessions with our qualified tutors.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We have a clear progression path for the right candidate, at the heart of Gillinghams is the desire that the candidate will grow with the business. Gillinghams places great importance in developing team members and giving them the opportunity to be the best they can and achieve their full potential.