The Cabot Learning Federation is a multi-academy trust operating in the Southwest of the UK over Bristol, Bath and Somerset Areas.
The Trust use Microsoft 365 as well as varying hardware platforms, such as Meraki, HP Aruba, and Dell.
Our IT Team provide onsite support directly to their local schools, but also have support from our Bristol based office. The team maintain a high standard and positive working environment.
The successful candidate will have a chance to work in the Cabot Learning Federation which is a growing trust. They will work alongside ICT colleagues to provide first line reactive technical and diagnostic ICT support within their home Academy. The post holder will also assist in the proactive maintenance and development of ICT systems and processes as required across the trust.
Main Responsibilities & Skills:
- Develop and maintain a constructive working relationship with the Network Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Academy’s ICT provision.
- Establish positive working relationships with staff and students. Act as a first point of contact regarding ICT hardware and software incidents, queries and problems. Troubleshoot, provide support and training to resolve issues.
- Maintain productive working relationships with external service providers, manufacturers and suppliers.
- Work collaboratively with the central CLF ICT team. Share best practice, knowledge, ideas and advice to continually improve ICT support within the Academy.
- Supporting end users in the use of technology.
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts scheme
90% of QA Apprentices secure full-time employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
The Cabot Learning Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive pre-employment checking process including references.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed. Apply now.