What you will do in your working day
The training you will be getting
- The Apprenticeship Programme is an exciting opportunity to shape your career and help you reach your full potential.
- We do this by offering exposure to a breadth of experiences including data analysis, root causing, customer forecasting, service reporting & driving collaboration with our Commercial contacts.
- Your responsibilities will evolve over the course of your apprenticeship.
- Academic knowledge underpins the vocational skills gained from the workplace to produce competencies relevant to the industry as a whole.
- Workplace practical projects will enhance learning from the online and in person lectures whilst gaining hands-on work experience within the Food and Drink industry.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- As is common practise with apprenticeships, you will spend 80% of your time gaining experience within roles across the supply chain functions and 20% studying with our partner university.
- This study time will primarily be online, with block release for in person lectures and workshops roughly once per quarter. All travel & accommodation is covered by PepsiCo.
- At the conclusion of the course you will have reached the required standard to receive a full Supply Chain Bachelors degree Level 6 from a UK University in addition to membership of a professional body.
- Specialist or manager in a Supply Chain department
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Organisation skills, Analytical skills, Strong work ethic, Logical, agile and adaptable, Problem solving orientation, Clear communicator, Team player, Self-motivation, Tenacity, Ability to influence Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5/6 B/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/6 B/C) Essential
A Level or equivalent Non specific (Grade Level 3) Essential Things to consider
Flexibility in travelling and relocating to our manufacturing sites if required