What will the apprentice be doing?
You will learn how to coach:
You will also be required to help run after school clubs.
Some of our clubs include:
- Construction Club
- Spy Club
- Football Club
- Netball Club
- Gymnastics Club
- Dance and Cheerleading Club
- Discovery Club
You will have the opportunity to learn more about how a coaching company works, learning what happens in the background for all sessions to run. This could be anything from sales to day to day running of the company.What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After your training is completed, you will achieve a Level 4 Sports Coach Apprenticeship Standard
- Your training will take place with Educationwise Academy, who are an Ofsted outstanding training provider
- Delivery is a blended model of online workshops, webinars and face to face at your place of employment
- Functional Skills as required
- There are lots of different progressions in the company after your apprenticeship. Including heading academies, taking projects and management roles
- All successful apprentices will be offered a full full-time after the
completion of their apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/4-9) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/4-9) Desired Things to consider
The working week is Monday - Friday 8.30 - 4.30. The hourly rate could be up to £6 ph depending on experience.