Transparity is a fast-growing IT company focusing on Microsoft Cloud based solutions. Our culture has an enviable reputation in the industry which we work hard to maintain. We are focused on creating an inclusive environment where our employees thrive based upon integrity, strong work ethic, a one-team ethos, desire to learn and develop and a commitment to deliver unwavering service excellence to our customers, vendors and partners. Therefore, first and foremost we recruit with our cultural fit in mind.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- To learn the fundamentals of our services, provide outstanding support to our customers and develop an outstanding career at an outstanding company.
- FastTrack is a service provided by Microsoft that helps customers onboard Microsoft Cloud solutions and drive user adoption of Microsoft 365 solutions. FastTrack helps your customers migrate data, enable more effective teamwork, protect their organisations from cybersecurity threats, and keep devices and apps up to date. FastTrack guidance covers three areas: Planning (setup, remediation, and configuration), Onboarding, with access to best practices.
- Ensuring readiness with an adoption plan and training
In this role you will be working within the Transparity FastTrack Team. Every day is different, and you will be required to competently switch between multiple projects. Our prime focus is our customers, but you’ll be speaking to various internal team members, external sales representatives, our partners at Microsoft, up to members of the board of directors. Transparity is one of the top 3 FastTrack Ready Partners in the UK and we have years of experience in implementing Microsoft 365 solutions for a variety of customers. Every deployment is different, so we take a lot of pride and care in working closely to our customers to plan and deliver what’s best for them.
Apprentices and Technicians are expected to expand their skillsets through ongoing learning and development.
- Able to effectively liaise with customers and colleagues and third parties e.g., Microsoft.
- Able to use Microsoft 365 apps e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint to a good standard.
- Able to quickly grasp the use of Microsoft technologies and is willing to learn how to use internal and external tools.
- Organised individual with a curious mind able to contribute positively within a team environment.
- Administration and organisational skills
- To efficiently undertake basic administration and would be required to write notes for customer updates.
- Support in the timely administration/processing ensuring accurate records for customer onboarding.
- Efficient, effective, and able to prioritise.
- Great level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience in an IT field would be beneficial.
Desirable Skills (Example of skills: Communication, Customer services skills etc.):
- Strong customer-facing and service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Creative problem-solving
- Capability to work effectively within a team.
- Willingness to learn.
Personal Qualities: (Example Team player)
- Team player / collaborative
- Listens & asks
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
- Access to further certification training & development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private medical after 1 years’ service
- An employee-centric open progressive culture
Future Prospects (include what the long-term prospects for the apprentices would be):
- Transparity is a fast-growing Microsoft dedicated gold partner. We focus on cloud solutions. Azure, M365, Power Apps & beyond. We have a career progression model within our managed service team up to 3rd line support & also a technical consultant career path up to Technical Architect level & opportunities available in areas such as pre-sales.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed. Apply now.