At Circadian Trust, you will be working toward your Business Administration Level 3 qualification whilst earning a full-time salary.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Data input, date extraction, photocopying, filling and typing duties as directed.
- To deal with internal and external post and emails, including re-distribution, on a daily basis.
- To answer and deal with queries through all forms of communication.
- To take messages and pass on to relevant members of staff in a timely manner.
- To maintain filing systems and record-keeping across the departments.
- To assist in the ordering and maintenance of stock supplies.
- To be a flexible, proactive and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- To attend and take part in regular team meetings and reviews with line manager
- To prepare for and attend the assessment meetings and participate in relevant training programmes as required
What your apprenticeship includes:
- A mixture of face to face and virtual catch ups with your learning coach every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths (if you don't already have GCSE)