Level 3 Digital Marketer
Weekly Hours Worked 37.5 hours per week
About the company:
About the company: Session Media are an award-winning digital marketing agency based in the heart of Guildford, Surrey. Since starting in 2018, the agency has doubled every year and work with some of the most exciting software and technology brands in the UK. Their innovative, creative, and fun approach to marketing has disrupted the digital space, winning clients from some of the biggest agencies in the UK as well as achieving award-winning results. With the average staff member being in their mid-twenties, they care immensely about staff development and progression.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a Digital Market Agency working with some of the UK’s most exciting B2B Software businesses.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Pitching journalist’s client campaigns and comments.
- Creating News stories for publisher websites.
- Working within the SEO team on link building.
- Working with the digital PR team on press releases - trying to get stories into the press like Daily Mail and Forbes.
- Auditing the web for newsjacking opportunities.
- Providing input into client campaign ideas.
- Liaising with design team to get images created for clients.
- Working on website content. Supporting content creation ideas for clients.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- This is an absolute must! Working knowledge of social media ad platforms a bonus but not essential.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Someone that likes to roll their sleeves up and work at problems.
- Your friends would describe you as “switched-on”.
- You often don’t take “no” for an answer and always work to find a solution.
- Someone with a real passion for writing.
- We want this person to really get their teeth stuck into the job and have a real say on strategic direction.
- A creative spirit, that isn’t afraid to have a voice and bring ideas to the table.
- Immaculate attention to detail.
- Open-mindedness, willingness to learn and apply their learnings.
- Strong timekeeping.
- Can be trusted to work remote.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position. You’ll learn an immense amount of real-world experience, playing a pivotal role in the agency growth. Excel in the job and we would have no hesitation to offer you a full-time job with an accelerated progression plan.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
- Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.