The new team member would work within a core team of 7, with the support of additional part-timers and interns. They would work directly with one other member of the marketing department.
This is the perfect role for someone who would like to make their mark on a small, but rapidly growing business. The role would be suitable for anyone with around a year of digital marketing experience, especially in an agency environment.
About Insight Consultancy
Insight Consultancy are a busy Leicester based digital agency offering digital marketing services for a wide range of small business clients, including social media management and website design and development.
The team are currently working from home, but have recently opened a new studio in Leicester city centre which will be available for staff to work from.
Day to day responsibilities
- SEO keyword research and strategy
- Google Analytics setup and tracking implementation
- Writing blog and web copy which is well SEO optimised
- Create monthly social media and email newsletter content on a regular schedule, based on a content strategy
- Writing advertising copy for social media and google adverts, which sell effectively and grab attention
- Attending meetings in order to fully understand client objectives
- Collaborating with the team in ideation and strategy by coming up with creative ideas
Required skills and qualities
- Excellent writing skills, especially understanding of content writing for social media and B2B businesses
- Understanding on the impact of keywords and other SEO best practices on the effectiveness of web content
- A creative flair for wording information in an engaging way
- Great organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- A willingness to bring new ideas and processes to the company, through independent research and passion for new advances or trends in the industry
- Work from home or in our Leicester studio
- Training budget including books and courses
- Based in a business hub
- Collaborative, open environment
- Wide range of interesting clients and projects
- Free healthy food & drink available in the office
- Huge opportunities for career development
- Opportunity for a bonus scheme
- 20 holiday days a year pro rata plus bank holidays
- Company-wide days out for inspiration
- Company lunch outings and social events
- Spontaneous doughnut days!
- We’re a steadily growing company with huge opportunities for career development, if you have the mindset for personal growth. We are firm believers that salary should be directly linked to the level of responsibility taken.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed. Apply now.