What will the apprentice be doing?
In Graphic Design, you will play a key role supporting marketing, business development, project and/or bid team/s to promote, win projects, deliver secured projects, and enhance the business brand presence. Assisting in creating visually compelling and effective communication materials that align with business objectives, brand guidelines, and client requirements. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supporting the delivery of consultation workshops and briefings with teams to understand project objectives and requirements
- Assisting to develop visually attractive materials including reports, presentations, social media and communication campaign content, project-related content and animations in support of marketing/business development/work winning/project requirements
- Completing photo and video editing to create visually appealing and engaging content for social media and other marketing channels, work winning and/or project-related requirements
- Developing knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Contributing to ensure designs adhere to brand guidelines and consistent brand identity
- Performing administrative tasks including scheduling meetings, preparing presentations, and communicating with vendors
- Creating and maintaining content in digital asset management system to ensure design files are organised and easily accessible
- Adhering to deadlines and prioritising tasks effectively to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
Our structured training programme will teach you technical and business skills to help you succeed in your career.
The Marketing & Communications Assistant apprenticeship will work towards the Level 6 Creative Digital Design Professional which consists of work-based experience and training.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We'll also support you in gaining professional membership of the Chartered Society of Designers (CSD).
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Problem solving skills, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent 5 subjects including Maths and English (Grade 4/C) Essential
A Level or equivalent including an appropriate creative qualification (Grade 96 UCAS Points) Essential