What will the apprentice be doing?
Key aspects of the role:
- Working predominantly to support the Procurement and Project Management Functions within our
supply chain with a varied range of duties.
- You will be given learning experiences within the wider supply chain to support your learning
- Responsibilities will give you exposure to both suppliers and customers, there will be an ongoing
and specific focus on procurement and ethical compliance required for the products that we sell.
- You will have multiple tasks and projects underway at any one time, with varying deadlines,
enabling you to develop strong project management skills.What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will attend Sheffield Hallam University on block release for 3 or 4 days at a time, 6 times a year
- The degree award is BA (Hons) Professional Practice in Supply Chain
The employer is ready to invest in the development of the successful candidate. This is a long-term career opportunity.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
A Level or equivalent Any subject (Grade BBC / Distinction Merit Merit) Essential Things to consider
SHU Progress provides support for applicants whose personal circumstances might mean that there are barriers to going to university. For more information on the scheme, including how to join, please visit the website: www.shu.ac.uk/SHUprogress