The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.
The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers. This may be verbally, in writing or via digital platforms. With a focus on adding value, the role of business administrator contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested. The flexibility and responsiveness required allows the apprentice to develop a wide range of skills.
The business administrator is expected to deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity, showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. The business administrator is also expected to show initiative, managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
Main duties of the job
* Producing accurate records and documents including: emails, letters, files, newsletters (internal and external), policies, reports and proposals
* Drafting correspondence, writing reports and reviewing others' work, including Creating engaging content/campaigns for our digital channels including social media platforms, website and other relevant platforms.
* Create a range of content including social media (LinkedIn, Twitter) and indeed posts, job descriptions, case studies, and responses to company reviews.
* Maintaining records and files and handling confidential information in compliance with the organisation's procedures (GDPR)
* Communicating (written and oral) with internal and external clients
* Making effective decisions based on sound reasoning and dealing with challenges in a professional manner
* Applying problem-solving skills to resolve challenging or complex complaints and acting as a key point of contact for addressing issues
GPS Healthcare is a Primary Care Health provider, we have a patient list size of approx 40000 and we have 6 sites based in Shirley and Solihull. We aspire to be the provider of choice and put the patient at the centre of all we do.
28 September 2023
£5.28 a year Depending on national Minimum Wage for Apprenticeship
198 Tanworth Lane