QA is working with one of the UK’s leading independent freight and logistics providers. Established in 1870, they remain a privately owned family run business. They are now looking for an apprentice to join their team in Cumbernauld.
- Handle customer queries, and maintain excellent levels of customer service
- Support with outbound telesales
- Liaise with operational departments, offering additional support if required
- Maintain the customer database
- Support with all administration, diary management and quotations for existing, and potential new clients
- Follow up on quotations, from initial contact
- Maintain and develop close relationships with customers and colleagues across the business
- Utilize Microsoft Packages such as, Excel, Word and Outlook
What do they need from you?
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic with the drive and passion to succeed
- Thrive from a challenge and have a can-do attitude
- Organisation and attention to detail skills
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Up to 24 days holidays plus 5 Bank Holidays
- Life cover
- Profit related pay
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Discounted store/shopping benefit scheme
- Private healthcare
- Car parking
A full-time role on completion of the apprenticeship.
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply now!