A chemical company based in Grangemouth is looking for a junior administration apprentice to join their team. You will be helping the Quality Assurance team with their document control. This is a great start for someone who is keen to kick start their career and has a strong interest in administration.
You will be completing the SCQF level 6 Business Administration apprenticeship.
- Issuing of controlled copies of documents.
- Logging and tracking of documents through Quality Assurance.
- Provide Document Control input including but not limited to mastering of documentation, issuing documentation to operational departments, scanning and archiving of completed documentation.
- Supply of controlled documents for use in the audits of, production and support functions as required.
- Be involved in the preparation for customer, MHRA/FDA and other regulatory body audits.
- Provide document control support for the introduction of new products.
- Assist in the management of document transfer to off-site archive facilities.
Skills and Attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team
- Ability to analyse data and information to make considered decisions
- Ability to prioritise workload to ensure timelines are met
- Ability to follow instruction accurately
- Ability to escalate issues as appropriate
- Car share scheme
- Free dental and healthcare
- Award recognition programmes
- employee forums
- Seasonal work events eg Christmas nights etc
- Family fun days
- 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- access to additional training - can choose from 600 courses
- cycle to work scheme
- high street discounts
Salary : £18,000 to £19,000 per annum
Hours of work - 8am-4pm Monday - Friday
Future Progression Opportunities:
If you complete the apprenticeship and do well within the position you will get offered full time position with the pay increases
Throughout your apprenticeship you are supported by your skills coach and your account manager. They work with your line manager to ensure you settle in, help you develop all the skills you need to pass your assessments, and can provide one to one support.
At the end, as well as the valuable experience you have gained, you get a nationally recognised qualification.
Interested? Apply Today!