THG is an international technology company and leading online retailer, home to premium brands such as Lookfantastic, MyProtein, and ESPA; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
The THG Tech Hub is the “go-to” team for our THG Colleague’s technology needs. The team aspire to deliver a world class service to our wider business, making sure everyone has the tools they need to do their job. If things go wrong, they are there to get them up-and-running again as quickly as possible, and they provide a source of advice and guidance to help them leverage Tech to achieve their objectives.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT systems and networking - Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Key responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to:]
- Work as part of a team to resolve IT user issues
- Support the Level 1 and Level 2 engineers to develop and build relevant skills
- Learn to use the internal ticket system and keep system content up to date
- Escalate difficult or high impact problems to the relevant support team, providing updates as situations change
- Adhere to IT Policy
- Maintaining documentations such as installation guides and FAQs
- Facilitate teamwork by documenting and sharing of work practices
- Perform all daily checks consistently and resolve issues in a timely manner
Learn how to investigate and resolve problems for Users and systems including:
- User access and permissions
- Desktops and mac-books
What we are looking for:
- Warm, friendly and approachable demeanor striving for top rate customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a want to find and understand the problem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task
- A keen interest in Technology with a desire to work in an IT environment
- Ability to work within a team and individually
- Able to produce clear and concise documentation
- Strong communications skills
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
£18,000 per annum.
40hrs a week.
- Competitive salary
- Commitment to continued learning and development through our bespoke early careers
- Working at Top 25 Sunday Times Large Companies to Work for 2021 rated business
- Access to mental health support as well as access to on-site Doctor and Nurse
- Discounted on-site Physio
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
Once you have successfully completed the apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity to continue / gain a full-time position.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.