Are you looking to start a career in the IT Industry? Infuse Technology are looking to build on their successful apprenticeship programme by adding 2 additional apprentices to their Helpdesk Team. You will provide outstanding customer service to the customers of Infuse, providing technical support, fault diagnosis and preparation of IT equipment.
What will the apprentice be doing?
Infuse Technology are looking for another 2 IT apprentices to join their support desk.
Typical duties will include the following:
- Providing face to face and remote first line technical support to customers
- Responding to enquiries via telephone, email & online chat
- Escalation of tickets to appropriate teams
- Build & configure client IT equipment
- New user set-ups
- Password re-sets
- Accurately update customer documentation
- Support with workstation installs
- Support with network administration tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Information Communications Technician Level 3.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Infuse Technology have a proven track-record of progressing apprentices onto level 4 qualifications and full-time roles within the business. You will have the opportunity to specialise into areas such as Network Engineering and Cyber Security.
Annual wage - £14,000 Working week
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5 hours a week
Expected duration - 15 Months
What they are looking for...
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent GCSEs including Maths and English (Grade C/4 or above) essential
If you interested in kickstarting your career – Apply Today !